Sunday, April 6, 2008








Gosh today has been a busy one, with DS, DDIL and 2 DGC leaving at about 10am and another DS arriving with his old fridge to put in our garage for a beer fridge.



I have also managed to plant some Daffodil & Freesia bulbs ready for Spring. While I was at it, I repotted some Bromeliads. Cut the pups off and planted them in the garden. I am so over my roses, and have decided to have a no effort, sub-tropical garden instead. I have just realised why today seems so long - we went back from our daylight saving, so even though it's 4.15pm, same time yesterday it was 5.15pm.



Here's a photo of Logan 5 yrs old and his sister Jenna 3 sitting on a rock with Grandpa.



Haven't managed any sewing today, and it's time I went and made the basil pesto for the spaghetti.



Being married to an Italian, we eat pasta alot, and the good thing is I have managed to try lots of dishes that he wouldn't have had as a child and he really enjoys them, even though he is very much a traditionalist.



No comments: